Have you ever ever learn the substances listing on a industrial container of lip scrub? Normally there are at the very least a number of unpronounceable substances, plus some added dyes. Typically you will discover “pure” lip scrubs in shops, however even they might embrace questionable substances, and so they value so much! That’s why I prefer to make my very own magnificence merchandise! I can rapidly and inexpensively get a secure, pure product that’s precisely the flavour and scent that I need! If you would like a refreshing, pure lip scrub, you’ve obtained to make this Kiwi Strawberry Lip Scrub! It’s made with contemporary fruit!
Don’t miss a publish! Get this weblog delivered by electronic mail. Subscribe by way of electronic mail right here
Disclosure: This publish could comprise affiliate hyperlinks to Amazon and/or Etsy, which signifies that I could earn a small fee from a few of the hyperlinks on this publish. Please see our Disclosure Web page for extra info.
Making your individual magnificence merchandise could be loads of enjoyable! I like to play with completely different colours, flavors, and smells! Check out the opposite home made magnificence merchandise on A Cultivated Nest. They make nice presents!
Kiwi Strawberry Lip Scrub
This recipe will make sufficient kiwi strawberry lip scrub to fill 2 small lip balm containers. It’s greatest to make just a little at a time somewhat than so much abruptly, so that you simply all the time have contemporary lip scrub.
1 strawberry – puréed
half of kiwi – puréed
6 Tablespoons granulated sugar
Three Tablespoons olive oil
1/eight teaspoon strawberry extract
Non-obligatory: 2 drops Vitamin E oil
1. Purée the strawberry and half of kiwi in a meals processor or blender. Put aside.
2. In a small mixing bowl, add the sugar and olive oil. Stir till effectively blended.
3. Add the puréed fruits to the combination and stir till effectively integrated.
4. Add the strawberry extract and Vitamin E oil (non-obligatory). Stir effectively.
Easy methods to Use
1. Moist lips with heat water and apply the cool kiwi strawberry lip scrub generously to lips.
2. Therapeutic massage in a round movement for at the very least 30 seconds. This may enable the sugar granules to exfoliate any dry or useless pores and skin and the olive oil to plump and moisturize.
3. Rinse with heat water.
4. Pat dry with washcloth.
5. Apply your favourite lip balm. I like to make use of my home made lip balm!