These are so cute, and would make nice do-it-yourself items for Mom’s Day, birthdays, or Valentine’s Day! I do know, it could appear a bit early to be eager about Valentine’s Day, however really it’s lower than 2 months away! And should you’re planning to provide a do-it-yourself present, it by no means hurts to start out planning out what you wish to make forward of time! Anybody would admire the fantastic scent and colour of those cute DIY Coronary heart-Formed Bathtub Bombs!
In case you don’t have a heart-shaped mildew, that’s okay. These would nonetheless make beautiful items even when simply within the typical dice or sphere form. However making them into hearts makes them simply a lot cuter! Additionally, be at liberty to exclude the pink meals coloring, or swap it out for a special colour! Pink heart-shaped tub bombs could also be too girly for a present for a person, however he won’t thoughts if the tub bombs have been blue or purple!
To maintain your coronary heart/Valentine’s tub bombs from falling aside earlier than your present receiver will get them, contemplate placing them in a cellophane bag or a quart measurement Mason jar.
Coronary heart-Formed Bathtub Bombs
half cup baking soda
half cup citric acid
1/Four cup cornstarch
Pink meals coloring (non-obligatory)
4-5 drops therapeutic grade peppermint important oil (Use solely therapeutic grade important oils, non-therapeutic grade important oils may cause pores and skin irritation)
1/Four cup melted coconut oil
Wilton silicone coronary heart mildew
1. In a big mixing bowl, mix your baking soda, citric acid, and cornstarch and blend properly. I used a fork to essentially sift all of it collectively properly.
3. Add your therapeutic grade important oil drops and blend together with your fingertips once more.
4. Warmth your coconut oil within the microwave for about 20 seconds (watch out as coconut oil heats very quick).
5. Add a bit coconut oil at a time and blend it in with a fork.
6. As soon as your whole coconut oil is added, your combination ought to really feel like damp sand.
7. Begin filling your silicone mildew with the combination, ensuring to press it firmly into the molds.
8. Let dry in a single day, then flip your mildew the other way up and thoroughly pop the center tub bombs out.
Place one in all your heart-shaped tub bombs within the backside of your bathe or in your heat bathtub to launch your tub bomb. Keep away from rubbing your eyes throughout and straight after use.